Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

FS: 2022 Specialized Roubaix - 58cm

974 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DoubleOught-BMA
DoubleOught-BMA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So - I bought this bike new from Bikeland back in March of this year. A buddy convinced me to buy a road bike and train for the MS150 so I said - why not? I got it home, rode it that day... then found out that night from my wife that we were actually going to be at Disney during the MS150, LOL.

So- the bike has sat, unridden since. Since I have literally ridden this bike one time, it is basically a new bike. I paid $2750 for it (including LOOK Keo clipless pedals).... I'm asking $2,150. I live in the Magnolia/Woodlands area so hit me up if you want to take a look.

BCOBQ98
AG
DoubleOught-BMA
AG
BCOBQ98 said:

My interest is piqued, lol
WheelinAg
AG
I little out of my budget, but let me know before you donate it to the Salvation army.
DoubleOught-BMA
AG
WheelinAg said:

I little out of my budget, but let me know before you donate it to the Salvation army.
Haha - will do. It's a sweet bike for the right buyer
Ragoo
AG
How tall are you? I have an older 56 Allez. I may want to upgrade.
DoubleOught-BMA
AG
I'm 6'2. Bike is the right size for basically 5'10 thru 6'3-ish. Obviously the best thing to do at that point is take it to your local bike fitter and they'll fine tune it to your exact size. That's what they did when I bought it. Also- I dropped the price to $2k.
DoubleOught-BMA
AG
Bump- price drop to $1,900
DoubleOught-BMA
AG
Bump for the weekend - $1800
DoubleOught-BMA
AG
Probably should've mentioned… if interested you can text me at Seven-1-three 8-5-one two-6-five-zero
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.