Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Best home gym rack set up?

1,242 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by bam02
The Silverback
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wont have a ton of space but looking for a higher end rack with the capability of having either a Lat pull down or dual cables on both ends. TIA.
javajaws
AG
Look at Rep fitness. They have all sorts of attachments and ability to build whatever you want through a very modular set of parts you can buy.

I would have added one of their pulley systems to my rack, but I had already found a nice functional trainer off of craigslist.

I'm sure Rogue has similar stuff available - but I find their prices and shipping a bit higher without really anything being better. OK, I take that back - I LOVE their Monster weight storage pins (they fit on my Rep 5000 series rack).
The Pilot
AG
Is there anything you can pick up locally?

I have Rep stuff but mainly because they are in Denver and I bought mine when they didn't have Free Shipping. Now they've just increased their prices to account for the "Free Shipping".
aTm2004
AG
Check out Valor Fitness. I have a BD-7 and it's solid, and the lat pull down is very smooth.
Nom de Plume
AG
I've had the Rogue HR-2 Half Rack for 8 years and give it 47 out of 5 stars.
bam02
AG
I have a Titan T3. I like it a lot. It's bolted down and is rock solid. If I had room I'd add the rack extension kit for plate storage.

I won't ever have interest in the pulley accessories but I think they offer them. I have a ton of Titan equipment and I'm happy with all of it, except for the FID bench, but I replaced that with just a flat bench anyways.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.