Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

I Started a Business!

2,376 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TommyBond
DLineU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags!

I went live with my business today. You can view the website at plastnix.com

As this has been years of personal work for me. I would love to get some honest feedback in what I would consider a safe space.

If this is against the rules on Texags feel free to delete post. But if you have a minute or two please check out my website and if you're really feeling nice please purchase!

Like I said any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Gig'em!
lb3
AG
Professional website. Product feels like it should be promoted on late night infomercials.
DLineU
AG
Thank you for your input.
jtraggie99
AG
I am not a big supplement person, so please bear that in mind, but why would I want to buy your product? Your website has very limited info about what your product is or why I would buy it over something else. On one hand you're talking about plastics in your body, and on the next hand your talking about probiotics. Is this suppose to help get rid of plastics in the body? Or is it simply another probiotic? And if so, how is it different or better than all the others out there? There is also nothing about the company. How do I even know it's a legitimate company that is actually selling me what they say they are? Is this something you personally formulated and came up with? If so, what's your background?

Those are just the first things that come to mind. And I am in no way trying to diminish what you are doing. But since you asked for honest feedback and I don't know you from joe blow....that's what would go through my head browsing your website as some random customer...
DLineU
AG
Any feedback is good feedback so thank you
Ragoo
AG
How is does your cleanse product target the plastics? How is this different from three scoops of Metamucil and a good poop the next day?
Duncan Idaho
Well if you read the ingredients, you will see it is nothing like metamucil. This is like a really small glass of metamucil AND a cup of yoghurt.
DLineU
AG
Ingredients within the product have been shown to remove microplastics from the body. Plus this has other active ingredients other than metamucil that will also bind to heavy metals and toxins.

DLineU
AG
It does have the same advantages as both of those. However, these products have a lot advantages to clean, rebuild, and fortify your microbiome.
lb3
AG
As mentioned above, this basically looks like any other pro-biotic. Since this website is already built, the incremental cost to create additional DBAs and and new sites to get a foot in all the colon cleanse / detox markets is minimal.
wcb
AG
Beachbody / P90X remained a small company until they started doing before / after pics. Then they blew up overnight. The sooner you can show any kind of legitimate testimonials the better.

Otherwise you're selling a cure to a problem most will not admit they have.
ATM9000
AG
Honest feedback: I gave this the minute or 2 you asked and have no idea who this is for, why microplastics are such a big problem, what the key ingredients are to eliminate the problem, nor how the product differentiates itself from my liver and kidneys and colon's natural functions. Not a great place to be as this product will take way more work to sell than Beachbody. Hope you've got a publicity plan to go with the website.
Sponge
AG
DLineU said:

will also bind to heavy metals and toxins.

What's a toxin? When you use that word I think of Paltrow and scam products that use that as a blanket word to convince dumb people that there is bad stuff in you and a product will get rid of it. Now she does very well scamming people, but others like me will never touch such a product unless you get a lot more specific.
RustyBoltz
AG
Perused your references. In general, I shy away from media and "for profit" agencies that benefit from eliciting visceral responses from the general public. Instead of choosing sites like GreenPeace and Surfrider that put their own spin on the study, I'd recommend citing the original scientific publication(s).

Quote:

Finally, our data highlighted for the first time the worrying Estimated Daily Intakes either for adults or for children in term of plastic particles. At present, it is premature to draw conclusions about the potential effects of naturally occurring levels of microplastics on agrifood products. Future researches should specifically focus on understanding nanotoxicity in plants but also in human through the diet. An important point is to assess MPs persistence in plants depending on size and chemistry of MPs, similar to studies in animal cell systems.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
I've got nothing to ad as I'm not your audience but as a fellow business owner who is starting my second venture this week I just wanted to wish you good luck!
chris1515
AG
"Plastnix is two comprehensive products that aids your body's natural cleansing system to remove microplastics from your system and reset your microbiome.*"

I think I'd start out the website with that line. Then get into the background on why it's a problem.

I'd also want to see something about HOW your product removes these particles better and faster than the body would naturally purge them out.
jagvocate
AG
Use StoryBrand principles for all marketing and you'll never go wrong Good luck!
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.