Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Running Socks

3,298 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by zachsccr
Matsui
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm on feetures
Swarely
Bump to see how everyone is liking their socks these days.
AggieOO
I went back to stance. Happened to be in academy and they had them on clearance
K Bo
AG
Been really liking Bombas performance calf socks
RightWingConspirator
AG
I can also recommend Rockay. Very good socks that I believe are guaranteed for life.
Sponge
AG
For a 100 I tried some advice from a WSER runner that does two layers. Injinijini liner with smart wool outer layer. That worked pretty well for me.
htxag09
AG
Still using swift wick, and they wick away the sweat pretty well. But honestly in this damn weather my shoes are sloshy by mile 7 or so. Anything you can do? Not sure if it's the socks so thinking sweat bands on the calves to catch some sweat, maybe cutting holes in my shoes to help with drainage, last resort would be shortening my loop and changing shoes / socks halfway through.
Sweep4-2
Same for me. I've got a mix of premium brand socks with a mix of synthetic, performance wool, etc and by mile 6 I'm slinging sweat out of my shoes regardless of which sock or shoe I'm wearing.

I've got a 20k trail race in mid-August (starts at noon) and am going to bring two pairs of shoes and socks to change after the first 10k loop.
zachsccr
AG
Sweep4-2 said:

bring two pairs of shoes and socks to change after the first 10k loop.

This is the only answer I've found for summer long runs. Also end up changing shorts
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.