Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Olympic triathlon

1,291 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by htxag09
htxag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So anyone watching the Olympics and them totally screw up the start? Then the boat dang near backing up over swimmers
ptothemo
AG
The starter was going to push that button at the designated time no matter what, it seems. Really lucky no one was hurt.
ptothemo
AG
I started it late, so I'm behind here. But if this announcer says "swimmer XYZ in the green cap" one more time.
aston158
Lol, my 13 yo noticed the same thing.
htxag09
AG
This bike course looks miserable
wessimo
AG
That dude from Norway looked to have terrible running form but danged if he didn't gut it out.
Phat32
AG
Loved the Norwegian kit blatantly trying to cover their nuts.
wangus12
AG
I don't think it did. He straight up was wearing black briefs underneath to cover the boys
htxag09
AG
wangus12 said:

I don't think it did. He straight up was wearing black briefs underneath to cover the boys
It looked like it was a built in cover. On the sides there wasn't really a strip as if he were wearing underwear. Add in the fact that I highly doubt any professional triathlon would wear underwear under their tri suit....I can't imagine how bad that would suck.

They did a couple minute piece on his kit and they made it white and that see through on purpose because of the heat. They knew it was see through when making it so I assume they intentionally did something to cover that area.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.