Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Sleep Study Houston Area

627 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by IslandAg76
Mulberrywildman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've basically never had a restful nights sleep in my life, and would really like to work on that for the countless health reasons that could be linked to improving that.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a place to have a sleep study done at in the Houston area?

At the end of the day, I would probably be willing to do one in Austin, San Antonio, or DFW if there really was a particular one that stood out.

Also, random aside, I've had a sore leg muscle for coming up on almost a year...I don't think its pulled, strained, torn, etc. It is literally just sore all the time and the exact same level, and never gets worse or better.

It doesn't even particularly affect my ability to walk, play sports, or be very physical, but there is still some level of effect, and I would be curious if anyone has any thoughts around that.

Thanks
tailgating hall of fame
I had a sleep study done at BSW in Temple and the staff there was awesome!!
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Apnix does them. They have locations in West U and Katy. Medical Clinic of Houston has a sleep lab in house where you can have one done.
IslandAg76
AG
I'm getting close to one and have been told they do an at home screening test to see if the in lab test is required.
Houston Methodist told me this
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.