Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Laugh With or At Me as You Choose

1,022 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Crazy Ag 97
Buford T. Justice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, I signed up for the Woodlands half and have done well with my training plan and do not have any nagging injuries, which is nice. After work today, I drove down from CS, and arrived in time to grab my packet and then went to the hotel to check in. Low and behold, my reservation was made for next Friday.
And, I prepaid in order to get a lower rate.

The hotel was sold out and I wasn't going to ping pong around the woodlands at 8:00p.m. to find a room and pay another $150, so I drove back to CS and will run 13.1 solo tomorrow.

This was going to be my 13th half, so maybe it was just bad luck. I could have sworn that I checked the 5th.

Chris, if you are reading this, I will only run the BCS from here on out.
htxag09
AG
Should have posted earlier. Could have crashed with me, not in the woodlands, but houston.
JDL 96
yikes and hahahaha (with you and at you)!
Crazy Ag 97
AG
Should've just stayed in Conroe. Or even just stay at home and drive in for the race. I generally don't stay in Galveston for the 70.3, just make the hour drive on race morning. Upside is I'm wide awake and ready to go by race time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.