Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

What do you drink?

1,113 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by htxag09
10andBOUNCE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I drink a lot of water M-F while I work. Usually once a day I'll have a seltzer/sparking water for something different. I might also mix in some electrolyte mix to have some flavor.

What do you drink that's not overly caloric, caffeinated or full of sugar? Looking for some new ideas since some days I just need a change.
h1ag
AG
I normally alternate between diet coke and iced tea (unsweet). But if youre totally trying to stay away from caffeine, neither of those would probably work.
NoahAg
Morning - coffee. Sometimes hot tea. Really should mix in more tea.
Day - no much this time of year. I'll nurse a bottle of water while at the office (when not drinking coffee).
Night - Again, not much. Maybe some water at dinner. Occasional glass of wine.
Sometimes will drink a Bang in lieu of coffee.

For running i've steered away from Gatorade and have been drinking other less sugary electrolyte powders.
Overall I don't get many calories from beverages.
Tailgate88
AG
Two cups of black coffee. A gallon of water. 2-3 glasses of red wine. On the weekend might have a beer around lunchtime especially if we go to lunch.

Sometimes a cup of green tea during the afternoon. I do need to drink more tea.
Capitol Ag
AG
Coffee and a lot of Hydro 20. Best "supplement" in the industry!
fta09
AG
One or two cups of black coffee in the morning, a protein shake with 8 oz of 2% milk, and ice water throughout the day. I usually have a Topo Chico with a squeeze of fresh lime at dinner. Lately, I have started drinking herbal tea. I might have a cup in the afternoon as a nice pick me up and a cup of a chamomile variety at night a couple of hours before bed to wind down.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Will have to check it out
AgEng06
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

Will have to check it out

Think about that one for a minute...
CFTXAG10
AG
Coffee in the mornings. At least a gallon of water throughout the day. Plenty of sparkling water, hooked on HEB's black cherry flavor right now. Occasionally I will squirt some Mio black cherry in the sparkling water to give it a little more flavor/sweetness without the sugar/cals.
htxag09
AG
A cup of coffee in the AM. Other than that I only drink water. I drink 160 oz on average a day. Every other cup of water I'll add a Nuun tablet.
10andBOUNCE
AG
How many times do you take a piss each day?
htxag09
AG
A lot, but I always have. I typically go once an hour during the day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.