Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Caffeine free workout stimulants?

514 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bigtruckguy3500
bigtruckguy3500
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The past few weeks have been pretty exhausting at work, and when I get home I have a really hard time finding the energy to workout. Generally speaking I avoid caffeine as I'm pretty sensitive, and save my tolerance to it for emergencies.

I suspect that most caffeine free pre-workouts are probably useless, but was curious if anyone had any suggestions for something to take just before leaving work?
TitanAGGIE09
AG
I usually buy in the 3 tub option to get discount and do 2 "lean" preworkout and one "stim free" pre-workout from them. It's kind of pricey but I like their stuff. Best bet is to sign up for their mailers and hit them up when they do a 25% off at $150 usually on ever holiday. I use them in a 2-1-2-1 etc cadence. They also have a "bulk" one which is less caffeine but not caffeine free, which I like too. If you buy in the group of 3 they go down to $40 each and then depending on the codes available you can get another 10-20-25% off that etc. that being said.. half this stuff is upstairs in your head I believe, but it does help me wake up at 5-5:30am lifting.

https://www.transparentlabs.com/products/preseries-stim-free-preworkout?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI24ekt56W7QIVBkWGCh2ldAn6EAAYAiAAEgL7C_D_BwE
94chem
Meth?

Seriously, I've taken beet powder and B12. No definitive effect. Your results may vary.
bigtruckguy3500
I was thinking about nicotine gum or lozenges. Half-life is about 2 hours (compared with 6 for caffeine). I know an ICU nurse that used to put a patch on a few hours before her shift and take it off a few hours before it ended. But, I don't want the harmful vascular effects of nicotine.

It's just one of those downward spirals I need to break. The less you work out the more lazy and tired you become, and it makes you less likely to workout.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.