Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Home Exercise Room or Home Gym ....

1,225 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by YouBet
BlitzBrother
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone set one up as well - Almost 100% done , but using - Convenient and great layout - TuffStuff 6 Pack , incredible piece of equipment, seriously I think only piece of equipment you need - For strength , but could build cardio into via pace of workout .
BQRyno
AG
Uh...what
TommyGun
AG
I read this in a Trump voice and it made sense lol
MizooAg94
AG
Yes, we've had one for over ten years. Free weights with rack, treadmill, bike, and yoga/stretch space. Lots of TV's and music. Great fun and we are in there at least 4x per week and we are kinda old, 48 and 55.

Congrats on your gym, the best piece of equipment is the one that gets you in there working...a pic or two would be nice.
Ag92NGranbury
AG
we are almost done with ours... and started it pre-covid... we are getting anxious to finish
Pepper Brooks
AG
You never finish... there is always that one piece of equipment you never use and that other thing you want to replace it with.
“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
YouBet
AG
We use a spare bedroom as our exercise room. We have so much crap collected over the years we are about to give away a lot of it. My wife probably has 200 workout DVD's and a thousand arm bands. Lol.

Core pieces of equipment (or equivalent) that we use and really all you need:

• Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells and Stand
  • Bowflex Bench
  • Lemond Revmaster Exercise Bike
  • Perfect Push-ups

I use above combined with a lot of body weight exercises via an app called Shred that has worked really well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.