Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

**** H&F Sweet Discounts Thread ****

2,988 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ptothemo
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not sure if a thread like this has existed here in the past, but I got an idea from another thread on here about where we could post deals we are seeing online for other TA users to jump on. Shoes, Clothes, Subscriptions, equipment, etc....

Saw this one this morning on Slickdeals for $80 Ultraboost through Adidas ebay direct site

Link
htxag09
AG
Garmin birthday sale right now. Some good deals, but scanning through looks like the fenix 5 series at $200 off is the best deal. Or the 735 bundle.
gigemJTH12
AG
I want a good fitness watch...any good deals someone please post a link!
Post removed:
by user
Hincemm
AG
Not an online deal, but the Grapevine Mills Sun & Ski Sports is having a pretty big sale.

Their next door neighbor had a fire and it damaged very little of their inventory. But, for insurance reasons, they had to discount the entire store's inventory to get rid of ti all. Discounts are any where from 20-60%.

Picked up 2 new sets of skis (with bindings and mounts) for under a grand (all ski equipment/clothes is 50% off) plus a whole bunch of other stuff.

Plus military/veterans/first responders/healthcare workers get an extra 10% off on top of that.
easttexasaggie04
AG
What was that outdoor gear deal site that everybody used to use? I've forgotten but it had some sweet deals from time to time.
Hincemm
AG
back country?
AggieOO
steepandcheap.com ?

(which is now part of backcountry)
easttexasaggie04
AG
No...dang, it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember.
AggieOO
theclymb ?
gigemJTH12
AG
camofire?
AggieOO
also bonktown and chainlove that were bike sites and part of steepandcheap, but all this is backcountry now.
Hincemm
AG
why do all of these sites have very seedy sounding names.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Yes...theclymb. That was driving me crazy.
AggieOO
NB Fresh Foam for 37.50

https://slickdeals.net/f/14331878-new-balance-fresh-foam-tempo-men-s-running-shoes-37-49?src=frontpage&attrsrc=Test%3AjfyGaleProvider%3ANone%7CFeature%3AisPersonalized%3Afalse
The Pilot
AG
Good idea on the thread.

mrsbeer05
AG
UCAN

20% off all energy and protein tubs

CODE: KEEPMOVING
AggieOO
Not going to post it to keep it off the search engines, but if anyone is interested in any Spectrum Trail Races, I have a 20% off code, good for all races. I'll probably have a discount for Rogue Trail Series too when it gets closer.

Let me know if you are interested and we can connect.
jejdag

This looks promising. Just received fro Bradsmail but haven't looked yet

https://www.bradsdeals.com/p/463582?c_id=5179&u_id=84567751&d=091520&channel=email&utm_source=email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=bradsdeals.Engaged_5179&u_g=m
K Bo
AG
If anyone was planning on getting a RoadID, I have a $10 off coupon. PM me for deets.
BQ2001
AG
Got an email from Jack Rabbit today, TheraGun G3 $100 off
https://www.jackrabbit.com/theragun-g3/G3-PKG-BLK-US.html?utm_campaign=557351_9.15.20%20Flash%20Sale%20-%2050%20off%20training%20gear&utm_medium=email&utm_source=JackRabbit&bxid=265346879&dm_i=5EBJ,BY1Z,4DZAYN,18Q1B,1
CFTXAG10
AG
2 for $150 Ultraboost and free shipping (core black is a little more) - through Adidas' ebay site

Link
AgPediRPh
AG
Anyone have a running warehouse coupon code that you're able to share?
johnson2012
AG
Fringe has their foam plyo boxes 25% off today. Still free shipping as well.
CFTXAG10
AG
Extra 25% off sale items at Under Armour's website and free shipping if logged into an account
Code - JULY25

Extra 25% off at Adidas w/ code HOTDEAL on all regular or sale priced items - free shipping if logged in to an account

CFTXAG10
AG
Last day of the Under Armour sale and they bumped it to 40% off sale items plus free shipping

Code: Extra40
bushytailed
AG
I have a discount code for this year's BCS Marathon & Half Marathon. It is for 10% off the registration fee. Feel free to email me: m i s s y f i s k -at- gmail
ptothemo
AG
Thanks for the heads up on the UA deal. I just picked up a few things that I didn't know that I needed prior to about 15 minutes ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.