Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Le Tour

4,338 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by htxag09
AggieOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Going to be interesting to see if Roglic is penalized on that bike change. That was definitely over 5 seconds. Though it may not matter. Pogocar is crushing it.
dave99ag
AggieOO
Richie Porte just had a hell of a ride.
wangus12
AG
Pogocar is gonna pull this off
Big Cat `93
AG
Holy crap.
dave99ag
AG
That was beautiful! What a Tour!
AggieOO
Roglic had a pretty good TT with 5th place. That tells you how insane pogacar's ride was.
wangus12
AG
Feel really bad for Roglic. His team absolutely crushed this tour for him and on the one day that he has to do it all by himself, he comes up short to an absolutely insane ride by Pogocar
wangus12
AG
Holy ****, I just realized Pogocar is gonna win the Yellow, White and Polka Dot jerseys
BQ2001
AG
What a ride
bmc13
htxag09
AG
What a crazy day. As a newby cycling spectator, I have a hard time fathoming how Jumba vista was so dominant but failed to secure the win. Just seemed like pogacar hung out in jumbo vista's wings, let them do the work, then raced Roglic the end of every stage.

Could the team not have done more to lose pogacar and get a larger lead? Or is it just that he's that good that he was able to keep up with them without a team.
dlp3719
AG
I watched 6 or 7 stages. Really enjoyed this Tour
culdeus
AG
Probably best tour in prior decade. I'm not sure I liked the bike change thing but overall that was fantastic.

Big Cat `93
AG
Interesting postscript.

Reports: French police search Quintana's room during Tour de France
htxag09
AG
https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/eddy-merckx-jumbo-visma-rode-tour-de-france-stupidly/?fbclid=IwAR1wdVZvU_PXU0y6NPCUGfQSNaE2eLRacgp4eFfM8dTtlOVwX7sa00FpNBI

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.