Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Percussive Therapy

854 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by third coast..
Post removed:
by user
mrsbeer05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think based on previous threads they work, but you can make one with a jig saw for way cheaper than buying
rilloaggie
AG
I tried the jigsaw conversion kit and ended up returning it. Jigsaw is heavy and awkward to operate yourself, plus, mine has to be plugged in so that's kind of a pain. Also, the travel on my jigsaw is about an inch whereas the cheap theragun I bought has a travel of about .5" so it's less "punchy". Just my experience, others might love the jigsaw kit.
Post removed:
by user
jtraggie99
AG
I bought a theragun earlier this year (the middle-priced version). Yeah, it's pretty pricey but worth every penny. At the time, I thought I would give it the 30 days, and if I didn't feel it was worth it, I'd return it. After a couple of days my mind was made up. I have issues with tightness in my hips, glutes and legs. It's excellent at getting out knots and loosening things up. I use it anytime things feel off, before workouts, after workouts. For me, it works way better than any type of foam rolling. The first few times using it I found so many knots and sore spots, and over a few days it worked most of them out.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.