Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Treadmills

1,416 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CoolaidWade
DHAggie10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What are the best treadmills for running with the price being around 1000-1500 dollars?? I usually run about 20 miles a week on it.
Sooner Born
I bought a treadmill about five years ago and used this website to help me learn about the various options and tiers of treadmills and guide my purchase: https://www.treadmillreviews.net/

I ended up with the Sole F63. I have more than 2,000 miles on it (long winters in Minnesota) and would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
DHAggie10
Thanks so much! I will check it out and good to know on treadmill you bought.
NoahAg
I have a middle of the road Proform from Academy. It was maybe $500. I've gotten a ton of use out of it. Have adjusted the belt only a couple times in 5+ years.
It's held up very well, even after Taking apart and moving To different rooms and now a new house.
RightWingConspirator
AG
I can second the Sole. We had one for a long time. It's a good machine.
"But it is easier to purchase products that denote superiority than to be actually superior in economic achievement." - Thomas J. Stanley
94chem
RightWingConspirator said:

I can second the Sole. We had one for a long time. It's a good machine.

And still is...
tamuags08
AG
I also have a sole and it's a solid machine
CoolaidWade
AG
Hi, team!

The only treadmills I have any experience with are the ones at Orangetheory. They seem really smooth and I have never experienced knee pain from them. They seem much better then the ones at Golds Gym or Planet Fitness.

Can anyone recommend a similar treadmill for under 2k?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.