Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

7/2/2020

463 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ragoo
ptothemo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Four mile recovery run then legs lift this morning
mrsbeer05
AG
Yoga kind of morning
K Bo
AG
2mi ruck with the dog this morning. I'll likely do some core work then a stroke ladder on the rowing machine this evening.
CDub06
AG
Late start got me 4 miles.

htxag09
AG
Strength and core

20 mile trainer ride this afternoon, assuming they finish our ac replacement soon and the house cools down enough
Ragoo
AG
32 minute trainer ride. 30/90 power rides
monarch
S
3 miles running earlier this AM.
LOYAL AG
AG
Ragoo said:

Explain this. I pretty much do 22 miles a shot 2-4 times a week. I do other things as well but I'm in a pretty big rug on the bike. It's not a big deal in that I'm not bored and finding reasons not to go but I'd love to find other things to do besides the same 22 miles.

thanks!

Edit: Almost forgot...22 miles! LOL
Ragoo
AG
LOYAL AG said:

Ragoo said:

Explain this. I pretty much do 22 miles a shot 2-4 times a week. I do other things as well but I'm in a pretty big rug on the bike. It's not a big deal in that I'm not bored and finding reasons not to go but I'd love to find other things to do besides the same 22 miles.

thanks!

Edit: Almost forgot...22 miles! LOL
I was supposed to do 60 minutes. Got cut short. I ride using a smart trainer and zwift. I train using an application called TriDot. With TriDot I can download the script for the prescribed workout into Zwift and running the training program through the Zwift interface.

Today's training was 30 second sprints at 210W (my FTP is 175w right now) followed by 90 seconds of low watt. This was the first 27 minutes after a 10 minute spin up warmup.

The workout is automatically cycled through and my body just executes.

I tried to do the entire workout during lunch but kids woke up.

Same thing in written format here:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.