Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Perfect May

3,255 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Deputy Travis Junior
bam02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bam02 said:

I'm doing it too.

Never mind I'm drinking a pale ale.
K Bo
AG
I'm in for the N/A portion, calling it N/A May.

As for the diet I already eat pretty clean. Things go off the rails after drinking so that should help curb that. I am going to start counting macros tomorrow, though.

Good luck peeps!
h1ag
AG
Made it to Memorial Day weekend, which was always the plan. We had a group head up to northern Vermont for a camping trip, so I knew that on Friday I was heading out early, hitting the Alchemist for a crate load of Heady Topper, then hitting my favorite post-ski spot for a double bacon cheeseburger. Meat sweats started immediately, and I ended up throwing up that night, surprisingly not because of a ton of booze, but because of the food.

The first week was tough. I was starving by 3 every afternoon, then I just stopped getting hungry for the same amount and type of stuff I had been eating. Had energy to workout 5x/wk and got super productive at work. End result was dropping from 202 to 190 in 28 days.

Two more weeks until my wedding, so I'm back in for a few more days.
Deputy Travis Junior
So this thread starts with somebody proposing the worst sounding diet ever and ends with somebody puking. Perfect.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.