Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Headphone Song Speed

807 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TXAGGIE10
TXAGGIE10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dumb question. I have IPhone XS w/Amazon Music. Bluetooth headphones. While on my run today, I swear the songs were playing slower. I even stopped on course to see if I accidentally hit a setting while running. It lasted until I got home under WiFi, and now they play at the correct speed. It lasted the last 10 songs or so. I hope I'm not going crazy.
newhowdyag2004
You have the covid...
Diggity
AG
Did you have your phone set to playback at 33 1/3 RPM or 45?
94chem
TXAGGIE10 said:

Dumb question. I have IPhone XS w/Amazon Music. Bluetooth headphones. While on my run today, I swear the songs were playing slower. I even stopped on course to see if I accidentally hit a setting while running. It lasted until I got home under WiFi, and now they play at the correct speed. It lasted the last 10 songs or so. I hope I'm not going crazy.

Running is my chance to listen to my own head. Never carry a phone or listen to music. Maybe you were just running super fast?
TXAGGIE10
No Covid! I was running so fast, an elder lady walking her dog passed me.

Thanks for the responses. A google search indicated it's more than likely an an Amazon Music app issue with IPhones and certain Bluetooth headphones brands. There's not a way to change playback speed on the updated version of the app. Feel a little relieved I might not be going crazy.

Going to try Apple Music and see if it does the same.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.