Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Telehealth Physical Therapy

1,144 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggiederelict
aggiederelict
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just wanted to offer my services to the Texags Health and Fitness Board. As many of you know, I own a physical therapy practice here in Austin and have contributed for over 10 years to help those dealing with musculoskeletal injuries.

Obviously Covid-19 has had a dramatic impact on my ability to run a business just like everyone else. I am sure there are those who are dealing with current injuries who are unable to receive care at this time based on the posts I have recently seen.

I would like to offer my Telehealth physical therapy services to those who need some guidance during this time. Services would be significantly discounted since we can't meet face to face to do hands on work.

If anyone is interested please feel free to reach out to me at ben@axiompt.com or 512-808-3904 and I would be glad to help. Below is also a link to my clinic website.

Be well and stay safe.

https://www.axiompt.com/
AggieOO
ttt
aggiederelict
Thanks Aggie00. Always ready to help those who are dealing an injury.
Gilligan
AG
How's that work?

I received a mailer from my PT place about the same and my question is how do you get around not having the machines, equipment and the hands on PT?
aggiederelict
It's not the most ideal situation but I can instruct a lot of things doing it. If you have some basic bands or equipment it can be easily done.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.