Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

4/7/2020

472 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Na Zdraví 87
ptothemo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A little over 9 miles this morning

Not going to start another thread for this, but does anyone change their fueling as it gets hotter? I typically would go water only for a run like this morning but did 100 calories of tailwind in the middle today. It seemed to make a positive difference, which makes sense. I guess I'm mindful of not becoming overly dependent on added fuel and only using it when I "need" it. I'm probably overthinking a bit, but I am curious as to the thoughts and experience of others.
wcb
AG
4 slow miles.

As a far as nutrition, Ironman training made has me hard wired now. Sip of nutrition every mile on the run. Starting to wean off for the shorter runs but old habits die hard.
mrsbeer05
AG
Strength + 30 min PZ endurance ride
bert harbinson
AG
Track. ~5.5 miles including warm-up and cool down, 7 x 1k alternating HM and 5k pace.

Other than energy gels on longer runs, just water, but that will change soon.
htxag09
AG
strength and core

20 miles on the bike trainer this afternoon
Robert C. Christian
AG
6 mile run + 30 minutes of yoga.

As far as fuel goes, heat doesn't really change calorie intake for me, I do try to get more water througout the day though. Also, I am slow so take all my advice with a grain of salt.
htxag09
AG
Robert C. Christian said:

6 mile run + 30 minutes of yoga.

As far as fuel goes, heat doesn't really change calorie intake for me, I do try to get more water througout the day though. Also, I am slow so take all my advice with a grain of salt.
Haha, slow here as well, OP knows he smokes me.....

I do the same, I also increase my electrolytes throughout the day, more nuun.
Na Zdraví 87
AG
20 miles on the gravel bike.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.