Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Health & Fitness Documentaries/Series

4,940 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AggieOO
AggieOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Finally watched it this week. It was pretty good, even if the vegan cyclist does annoy me sometimes. I did find it funny to catch things "out of order" several times in the film. Most people wouldn't even notice, but I caught a few locations that were edited into sequences that were definitely NOT part of the section of route they were actually on. I'm honestly not surprised that the route ate them alive, especially the sections in the state park. Its rough country. Kudos to them for even trying that route, especially in a single push.
Ragoo
AG
Ive watched several other Impossible Routes and then some of Tyler's other videos on his YouTube page - and I must admit, I am a fan. He is interesting to me.
wcb
AG
Thx for the Impossible Route post. Watched West Texas and part way through Telluride. Great stuff.
AggieOO
Ragoo said:

Ive watched several other Impossible Routes and then some of Tyler's other videos on his YouTube page - and I must admit, I am a fan. He is interesting to me.
i don't hate him, he just annoys me sometimes. Despite being familiar with him, I was not familiar with the Impossible Route series, but will definitely watch some others.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.