Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Need new headphones (wireless)

1,469 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by K Bo
JimbosHatBarelyFits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at getting some new headphones. Here are my needs (pretty basic).

Wireless which can either be completely just in the ear or have the little behind the neck wire thing

Needs good bass- I enjoy my bass

Good clean sound

Sweat resistant

Less than $120 but prefer to stay around 75-100

Currently looking at Sennheiser CX sport, Cambridge audio melomania 1, Jabra elite active 65t, Bose sound sport

Recommendations and reviews are appreciated. Thanks
ATM9000
AG
JimbosHatBarelyFits said:

Wireless which can either be completely just in the ear or have the little behind the neck wire thing

Good clean sound

Sweat resistant

Currently looking at Sennheiser CX sport, Cambridge audio melomania 1, Jabra elite active 65t, Bose sound sport

I have the Jabra Elites. No idea what qualifies as 'good bass' to you. But I can attest that they are well built, have good rich sound (in my opinion), cancel noise better than any earbuds I've every owned, are waterproof, hold a really good charge and are extremely comfortable in the ears. Once I put them on, I don't really have to mess with them or adjust them. Can't say the same for the overrated AirPods.

FWIW, I used to have some Bose wireless buds prior to the Jabras... the sound quality sucked and I them super uncomfortable... felt like I had to adjust them like every couple minutes.
Ragoo
AG
I have these, very good sound. The case doubles as a battery back up too. I can charge my iPhone from it in an emergency.

https://www.jlabaudio.com/products/epic-air-elite-true-wireless-sport-earbuds
aggiespartan
AG
ATM9000 said:

JimbosHatBarelyFits said:

Good clean sound

Sweat resistant

I have the Jabra Elites. No idea what qualifies as 'good bass' to you. But I can attest that they are well built, have good rich sound (in my opinion), cancel noise better than any earbuds I've every owned, are waterproof, hold a really good charge and are extremely comfortable in the ears. Once I put them on, I don't really have to mess with them or adjust them. Can't say the same for the overrated AirPods.

FWIW, I used to have some Bose wireless buds prior to the Jabras... the sound quality sucked and I them super uncomfortable... felt like I had to adjust them like every couple minutes.
The new model of these just came out, so you should be able to get a good price on these. The last model is the Jabra elite active 65t. The new one is Jabra elite active 75t, which is about $200 right now. They are a little smaller and I think they might have a higher graded waterproofing. JimsReviewRoom on YouTube (I think he has a blog too) has pretty good reviews on just about every time of earbuds or headphones you would be looking for.
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
I'm gonna go shopping for Jabra elites. Thanks guys/gals
Jim01
AG
Higher than your budget but I got some Jaybird Vista about a month ago and really like them. Used them running, multi hour trainer rides and a couple flights with zero issue. Sound great.
BV954
I had the Jabra Waterproof headphones... ehhh. The sound quality was alright, but not for that money. I purchased these Bose Wireless Headphones and it blew the Jabras Away... and they last a full 8 hours. I have now had them for a year.
K Bo
AG
I've been really happy with my Jaybird Vistas for running and working out
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.