Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

New toy - Exergenie

1,538 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Hoosegow
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I got a new toy and I have to admit I'm impressed. FWIW, I was very skeptical on how well it would work. The constant, non-forgiving resistance is brutal. I've been subbing it in for sled work. It is also really nice that it is compact and I can take it traveling. Also, if you have people with different abilities, it is really easy to adjust so if you and the spare rib wanted to train together, it is easy in that you don't have to swap weight. Two days ago I was able to simulate a truck pull inside the gym. It is a nice little addition.

Class of '94
newhowdyag2004
Just watched a few YouTube videos...I want!

How much was it, saw it for $369 on Amazon.

I've really been enjoying the tire pulls and kettle bell swings. My cardio is improving and guys in bjj are sucking wind will I'm good to go.
Hoosegow
$250 from exergenie.com
Class of '94
Pahdz
How much space do you really need to use this thing?
Hoosegow
Depends an what you are doing. If you are doing speed and strongman work, anchor it to a tree, pole or bumper outside somewhere. If you are doing just weight work, I dont think you need much at all.
Class of '94
Pahdz
I've got a rack that has one of those TRX band anchor points up high between the movable handles for pull-ups. That should be a good anchor point right?
Hoosegow
As long as it is solid I would think so.
Class of '94
newhowdyag2004
I already have imagined hooking it to my truck, and then using my wife's 4Runner to attach the battle rope to as well.

That may move up my list of wants for equipment.
ag0207
AG
Looks like something that would go into the sex dungeon & not the home gym.
Hoosegow
Well... if you arent getting a workout while having sex, you ain't doing it right.
Class of '94
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.