Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

The ****s in Mexico

1,787 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ag92NGranbury
TXAGFAN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been traveling (Mexico the last week) and somewhere along the way I've ended up with terrible ****s (diarrhea) about 30 minutes after I eat anything for 5 days. Other than the annoyance and discomfort I feel fine. Since I'm in Mexico I can go to pharmacy to get basically anything I want. Anyone have a suggestion?

This is my ****tiest Texags post ever.
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily for a couple of days should work, if you can get your hands on it (unless you are having bloody stool, in which case you should see a doctor)
The Artist Currently Known as Yokel
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CDub06
AG
Stay away from the rice in Mexico. Physicians along the border have told me that rice is what gets Americans when they're in Mexico.
TXAGFAN
AG
YokelRidesAgain said:

Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily for a couple of days should work, if you can get your hands on it (unless you are having bloody stool, in which case you should see a doctor)
Nothing more serious than what I posted, thank you sir.
aggiederelict
I'm not sure if you have seen the warnings on Cipro but I would think twice about taking it along with other flouros.
94chem
Wasted it on a bye week.
TXAGFAN
AG
aggiederelict said:

I'm not sure if you have seen the warnings on Cipro but I would think twice about taking it along with other flouros.
flouros?
culdeus
AG
TXAGFAN said:

aggiederelict said:

flouros?

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-7748/ciprofloxacin-oral/details/list-contraindications

Dunno must by a typo?
aggiederelict
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-updates-warnings-fluoroquinolone-antibiotics-risks-mental-health-and-low-blood-sugar-adverse
JHUAggie
Call your doctor or go to minute clinic to get cipro if it's really ****y.

Cipro will take care of it
Ag92NGranbury
AG
humble brag
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.