Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

363 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ptothemo
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
5 miles @ 10K pace
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ptothemo
AG
Fargo Marathon this morning - came in at 3:27:02 - missed my A and B goals for the race but did get a 3 minute PR - the weather (45 degrees, raining, and a 20 mph NE wind) made it without a doubt the hardest run I've ever done - sucks to miss goals I've been working for but head held high all things considered
wcb
AG
Unreal time man. Especially given the conditions. Sometimes things are beyond your control. Don't let it bum you out.

Sufferfest Blender here. Had a solid ride.
bert harbinson
AG
That's a great time and congrats on the PR! Tough break on the weather, sounds like a beating.

Careful 2 mile walk/jog on the treadmill; first attempt to "run" after 8 days off for a calf strain.
mrsbeer05
AG
Built bike stand so I could wash my bike
monarch
S
Great work PTO! But why Fargo? You live there, stationed up there? Seems like a long way to go for a marathon.
Peace for Ukraine!
monarch
S
PM: 45 mins around the soccer fields at the Gosling Rd Sports Complex in The Woodlands.
Peace for Ukraine!
ptothemo
AG
Thank y'all!

monarch - There are a number of reasons for Fargo - timing, cooler weather, fast course, quality of the field, etc - that went into the decision. It was definitely a long way to go for a race, but it was a strategic running decision and a cool experience overall.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.