Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

energy

2,557 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CFTXAG10
jack3d14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
what do you guys take to increase energy before a workout? i have been taking mesomorph preworkout which works quite well but i was curious if anyone uses healthier or more natural alternatives https://www.samedaysupplements.com/mesomorph-by-aps-nutrition-pre-workout.html
AggieOO
in before "coffee."
Hoosegow
LOL user name checks out.

Class of '94
Cancelled
AG
I regularly take creatine, BCAAs, whey and casein, vitamins, testosterone therapy, advanced hydration drinks, HMB.

But for energy? Coffee.

/TA H&F response
NoahAg
coffee
wcb
AG
I'll pop a Gu before early morning bike workouts. Nothing like a little sugar + caffeine to wake you up.
wangus12
AG
PCP
Gordon McKernan
Bronkaid + caffeine pill
CFTXAG10
AG
A good stretch and 5-10 minutes of cardio
mrsbeer05
AG
a good night's sleep
A. Solzhenitsyn
surely the guy with the username "jack3d" asking about pre-workout is a troll job, right?
Diggity
AG
What ever happen to good, old-fashioned cocaine?
K Bo
AG
A few good pops of a tight rubber-band around the thigh, a la Chuck Rhodes, really gets the juices flowing
bmks270
AG
Red Bull gives me energy if I need a boost (rarely).

I don't do pre-workouts but I have noticed a good solid lunch or snacks and hydration during the day I have a better workout.
jsdaltxag
This thread delivers!!

jack3d14
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

surely the guy with the username "jack3d" asking about pre-workout is a troll job, right?
i haven't taken jack3d since the old formula was still being produced but yes my username is commemorative to the old jack3d. as i said at the start i have been taking mesomorph before the gym but i'm looking to see what other people on the forum take. as it is i start my mornings with 2 cups of coffee but by the time i am leaving work my energy is drained
Post removed:
by user
RockOn
Wasnt jack3d proven to have non-listed ingredients that were quite harmful to people?

https://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/regulatory/usplabs-co-founder-signals-intent-plead-guilty-dietary-supplement-fraud-case

Why not save your money, get more sleep and drink some coffee
jack3d14
that's probably what made it so good. i sleep enough for my body, i tend to wake up naturally a few minutes before my alarm goes off, and like i said i drink two cups of coffee in the morning but i wouldn't want to drink coffee before the gym because of the feeling it gives me in my stomach
RightWingConspirator
AG
I drink a Zipfizz before every workout.
A. Solzhenitsyn

may I recommend the true drink of warfighters?
YokelRidesAgain
AG
20 replies and no one has said "steroids"?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ulrich
Brawndo
bagger05
AG
I take Pulse. Caffeine mostly. Don't use a full dose. I notice a difference when I don't take it. Maybe it's my imagination but whether it's the drink or my mind playing tricks it seems effective.
Ronyaria
Hi there! Thank you for the tips here! Do you think some vitamins are important for it too? Maybe you can recommend something? I have found a good online Canadian Pharmacy, by the way, and I will buy some pills for me from there. Maybe you will find it helpful to you too
94chem
Caffeine pill. I use Jet Alert, dirt cheap. Also two B12 gummies.
CFTXAG10
AG
I gave my smart a** answer a few weeks ago, but I just wanted to say that I used to be hooked on pre-workout. Tried Jack3d at one point, Assault, Assault Black, Lit, etc. - you start to trick yourself into thinking you cannot get a good workout in without it. I haven't taken anything before I hit the gym for a long time now and I feel a helluva lot better. If you can eat something for a little energy, get a nice stretch in, and warmup with a little cardio you will make it through your workout just fine.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.