Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Year of the Races

324 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JeremiahJohnson
Watchful Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Started off the year unexpectedly knocking out the Katy Half Marathon. Running a 10k on Saturday, and a 5k shortly afterwards.

I'm planning to run a marathon later this year but also want to knock out a few duathons and triathlons in the meantime. (Currently looking up a swim coach)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a duathon? I'm pretty good on a road bike and can run pretty well too, so the sooner I can land on one, the better.

Ps .. live in Katy and would love to keep it close to home
JeremiahJohnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a endurance coach via Mind Right Endurance. They are south Houston based, but have people all around. It has helped me progress faster than I would have ever thought possible and most importantly stay healthy. He has so far trained me for a few marathons and long course races including Ironmans. Best decision I've ever made for my fitness.

For the swimming, best bet is to join your local masters swim club. There will be a coach there most likely that can help and also set up workouts and drills.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.