Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

2-19-19

803 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JeremiahJohnson
mrsbeer05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Elliptical
ptothemo
AG
I don't know which thread to use, but it looks like this one was in literally seconds before the other.....

3 miles up, 10x800, 1.5 miles down this morning - really pleased with how the workout went
AggieOO
Having some stomach issues this morning, so substituted 90 mins on the trainer for my run.
AggieOO
ptothemo said:

I don't know which thread to use, but it looks like this one was in literally seconds before the other.....

3 miles up, 10x800, 1.5 miles down this morning - really pleased with how the workout went

This was almost my exact workout I skipped. Nice work!
BQ2001
AG
5 miles of speedwork on the Peloton app. Having that in my ear really helps me push myself on paces and times where I would have given up or slacked off on the track by myself.
YokelRidesAgain
AG
3 miles on the treadmill, core exercises and physical therapy session.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Dr. Gonzo
OTF - 24 sp, 771, 137 avg HR
bert harbinson
AG
5 miles on the track. 5 x 1000 @ 5K pace with 200 recovery, plus warm-up and cool down.
91_Aggie
AG
1 hour at lunch on elliptical
48 minutes after dinner on elliptical.

I am about 3 pounds away from getting back under 200 and ive been plateuaed around 203-204 for almost 10 days. Ready to break on through
Guitarsoup
AG
22min on treadmill. First .75mi at 8mph, 2mi complete just under 19min. 159bpm average, 18min peak heart rate, 2 minutes cardio, 1 min fat burn)

Weights for an hour after that (29min cardio, 32min fat burn)

Fitbit stats today:
20,500 steps
9.79 miles
260 active minutes
4,400 calories burned
JeremiahJohnson
AG
LOng travel day for work. I have been awake for 21 hours but managed to get 4 miles on the treadmill tonight.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.