Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Appetite Suppressant

1,133 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Swarely
aggie_fan13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
how do you stop your appetite from getting to you ?
some men you just cant reach ...
TwoMarksHand
AG
Water. Lots
aggie_fan13
AG
Been drinking a gallon and a half a day, hate pissing so much
ptothemo
AG
Try trolling message boards whenever you get hungry
bigtruckguy3500
Not trying to be facetious or anything, but the thing that works for me is not eating. And by that I mean training my body to not crave food for most of the day by doing intermittent fasting.

Also, keeping busy helps a lot, working out can suppress hunger temporarily, caffeine combined with ephedrine works too, but I wouldn't recommend it. Brushing your teeth can also help, depending on time of day sometimes.

Edit: didn't realize you were the person that did the 7 day water fast. Might want to try 16 hour daily fasts, as bushtailed does. I do 16-20 hours, depending on my schedule. Like he said, I have no real desire to eat breakfast. Though I still love breakfast foods.
aggie_fan13
AG
I just got off a ban from last week no thanks
bushytailed
AG
After doing IF 16:8 for just two weeks I saw my appetite drop a lot. My window is 12:30pm-8:30pm. I'm about 11 weeks in and now the thought of eating breakfast in the mornings no longer appeals to me. I have to force myself to eat a piece of toast before Saturday morning long runs. Even my appetite during the 8-hour window has dropped.
Tailgate88
AG
IF for sure. Breakfast is not part of my life anymore. Also try Bulletproof coffee occasionally.
Max Power
AG
I'm not a full on keto diet because my protein intake is too high but I can vouch for increasing your fat intake and dropping carbs as a means to control appetite. Plenty of times I skip dinner because I'm just not hungry. I don't do IF on purpose, but I end up there just because I don't eat for a good stretch of the day.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Keto
Caffeine
Lots of water
16 to 23 hour intermittent fasting.

With those things, I'm pretty much never hungry. Lost 50 pounds since mid July.
Matsui
AG
Water
Keeping busy
americathegreat1492
Eat more protein, it's more satiating.

Unpopular opinion time:

Eat the same thing every day. Maybe not exactly the same. If you eat the same sorts of foods day to day you will develop food habituation and end up eating less and wanting food less.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
americathegreat1492 said:

Eat more protein, it's more satiating.

Unpopular opinion time:

Eat the same thing every day. Maybe not exactly the same. If you eat the same sorts of foods day to day you will develop food habituation and end up eating less and wanting food less.

And unless you're eating very nutritious foods, you'll end up with a nutrient/mineral/vitamin deficiency eventually.
Swarely
Ice
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.