Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

General soreness and inflammation

857 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by P.U.T.U
aggiebrad94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, I'm 47, fairly active, but still feel overall sore and tight most of the time. My shoulders especially feel swollen a lot of the time - like I just put them through a big workout. Anyone else feel this way?

I'd like to figure out what foods I can incorporate or any natural supplements to help me feel better, looser, and stronger.
P.U.T.U
AG
What workouts do you do, what foods do you normally eat, how much do you drink alcohol, and how much do you sleep?
aznaggiegirl07
AG
Omegas 3 and 6 will help inflammation....also spices such as ginger will help as well
aggiebrad94
AG
P.U.T.U said:

What workouts do you do, what foods do you normally eat, how much do you drink alcohol, and how much do you sleep?
Light weight lifting. Some swimming. Couple of drinks per night. Foods are mostly meats, veggies, pasta. I do have a sweet tooth. Sleep great - 7.5-8 hours per.
P.U.T.U
AG
Stop drinking every night and try cutting back on pasta. Both cause inflammation that leads to stiff joints.
administrative errors
https://texags.com/forums/48/topics/2961191
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
AggieLitigator
If you're able to sleep 8 hours then I can't in good conscience help you with inflammation lol. You gotta have some flaws
aznaggiegirl07
AG
your diet is contributing to the inflammation in a big way.
P.U.T.U
AG
Forgot about sugar, maybe the worst culprit of inflammation
BlueSmoke
Turmeric. Cryotherapy. Omegas as stated.

Remove sugars and simple carbs from your diet.
Nobody cares. Work Harder
Hoosegow
WHOA, WHOA whoa P.U.T.U.!!!! Let's not get hasty with the no drinking every night recommendation. That's crazy talk.

You could just have arthritis - 47 is old.

Try body tempering.
P.U.T.U
AG
Hoosegow said:

WHOA, WHOA whoa P.U.T.U.!!!! Let's not get hasty with the no drinking every night recommendation. That's crazy talk.

You could just have arthritis - 47 is old.

Try body tempering.
Maybe I am getting old, I know when I drink my joints will hurt a bit more the next morning but I just suck it up. Dang old age. Have to warm up before workouts a bit longer now too
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.