Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

H&F board Gear Swap Thread

14,299 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by bam02
BQ2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any interest here for a Garmin Fenix 3 Sapphire (non-HR)? Was thinking $100 shipped from Denver. No scratches on watch face and bezel is clean as well. I can send some pics and will upload some here in a bit. Username at gmail

Sold
Hoosegow
My gym is selling two racks with wooden platforms. They are used but in good shape. The racks have weight storage and oh chit bars. I bought one. It is $350 if anyone is interested in the New Braunfels area.

It's a good deal.

Let me know and I'll get you in to look and while there you can lift in one of the best gyms in the state.
Class of '94
K Bo
AG
bumping a very old thread.

Men's size 8.5 ON Running Cloudflyer waterproof, sold
JJWAGGIE
AG
Any interest for a Garmin Fenix 3 (no HR). Glass is perfect... normal wear and tear on the bezel but in good overall shape. Currently has a dark blue aftermarket band. Happy to send pictures directly if someone is interested. $50 shipped.
ptothemo
AG
I have a Garmin Forerunner 235 that is free to someone who needs it. I used it for a couple of years, but it is still in good shape and holds battery well. I upgraded to the 245, and the 235 has been just sitting on my desk since. I have a couple of aftermarket replacement bands (one black, one navy) for it along with the charging cable that I'll throw in along with the watch.

I would prefer that it go to a young runner or someone who is just starting out and could use a watch to help them on the way. Post up if you or someone you know fits the mold and can use the watch, and we can get details taken care of.

ETA - watch is spoken for
AgCMT
AG
My nephew that we just adopted could use it. He's a new runner that is just getting started.
ptothemo
AG
Wow, I didn't realize this thread hasn't been used in so long. And the fact that the last time it was used was when I upgraded watches and have now upgraded again is fun.

Anyway, I recently got a new one and now have a Forerunner 245 Music (plus three bands) that is free to a good home. The battery runs down a bit more quickly than it used to, but the watch is in good shape other than that. You will need to buy a new charging cord for it separately as I need to keep the one that originally came with it.

The same as last time, I would prefer that it go to someone younger or just starting out running, if possible. PM or email me, and we can get the details taken care of.

ETA - the watch is spoken for
Ragoo
AG
Thanks for bumping

I am looking for a bike computer. Been looking for a Garmin 530.
htxag09
AG
What'd you upgrade to?
ptothemo
AG
265. The larger display and AMOLED is really nice, plus all the new metrics to obsess over.
RockOn
hah oh man - pg 1 is a flashback when I was a few months away from quitting my career and moving to the mountains to live out of a backpack. I was selling just about everything I owned.
bam02
AG
Selling my Titan Economy H-PND Reverse Hyper. I bought this on Marketplace a few months ago. It's a great machine for strengthening your low back and protecting it from injury. It is just too big for my space.

I got a really good deal on it and have relisted it on marketplace for what I paid, but I would take a loss for a TexAgs poster.

Asking $275 in SA.

lol great timing for me… I go to the Titan site to copy a link and this item is the "Flash Deal of the Day". But this is still $100 less before taxes.

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/specialty-machines/lower-body/economy-h-pnd/401027.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.