Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

H&F board Gear Swap Thread

14,276 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by bam02
AggieOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seeing the recent posts for shoes and watches being offered for sale, I thought maybe we could just start an ongoing thread for gear for sale/trade/free.

Maybe this will be the only posts and the thread will die, but if you've got stuff collecting dust, why not make some extra $$ or give it away to someone who can use it.

I already gave away my pair of shoes to Aggietaco, but I've probably got more stuff I can unload, I just need to go through the garage and a couple closets.
Sooner Born
Great idea!

I've got a Fitbit Blaze for $50 + shipping and a Garmin310XT for $20 + shipping.

PM me if you want pics/details.
The Pilot
AG
Ive got a garmin 620 watch that I'd let go for $150.
RockOn

Salomon Advanced Skin 12 Set Pack MD/LG Web/Blue - no bottles, Selling for $50. Retail is $120 right now i think. I only used on one run, it's too big for me. Will ship

(Sold: treadmill, salsa woodsmoke, Fenix 5x, UD race vest, previously listed, sold through facebook marketplace)
Hoosegow
I know this is an old man stupid question... how do you post pics?
RockOn
I upload them to tinypic.com and they give you the ubb code with url
c-jags
Unrelated, but RockOn, I have an extended stay in Tyler coming up.

Any recommendations on trails? Was eyeballing Faulkner, but am open to other suggestions.
RockOn
Tyler state park is the best for running. 10 miles with 1,000 ft cumulative elevation gain.

Lindsay park is 15 miles and great for running and mountain biking. Lots of trail features for the bike

Faulkner is up to 8 miles and is pretty flat

Ut Tyler has a few miles of trails, it's good for biking but not great for running
mrsbeer05
AG
mrsbeer05
AG
upload it to Imgur and then put the code in your post
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Man, that Salsa is tempting. Sweet looking bike.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
What size are the Salsa wheels?
RockOn
29" x 2.3". That frame can handle 27.5+ and I think even 29+ size tires. Very customizable bike.

The components are essentially brand new. The frame has some normal wear but no cracks.

I have a salsa Fargo that I will be keeping and I don't really race so it didn't make sense to hold on to two similar bikes. I will still likely cry when I do let this bike go.
ptothemo
AG
This is an awesome idea, and I'm really happy that it is getting going!

Just one request based on how I've seen other things like this go....when something is sold, given away, or otherwise not available, we should try to update the original post as such. That should hopefully keep this clean for everyone and make it easier to come back to without having to follow every single post.

K Bo
AG
How about a WTB?

I am looking for a commuter/fitness/do-it-all bike in 52-54cm (5'7"). For reference I have my eye on the Kona Rove ST or Jamis Renegade Expat.
Vivificus
AG
RockOn,

I'm interested in the treadmill. 281 six five nine 5591
Viv
Goldie Wilson
WTB:

Anybody have one of these collecting dust? I've had my eye on it, but can't pull the trigger with the normal price tag.
Dill-Ag13
AG
Looking for a few things:

CamelBak for running

Older aluminum 54cm road or Tri bike w/ 105 components
AggieOO
What size CamelBak?
RockOn
Just saw, will call in the morning.
RockOn
I have one but keeping! It's a great item to have around.
The Pilot
AG
When's the last time you checked prices? A few years ago I think they were $200 and now they are $120ish.
RockOn
RE: Camelbak - the Salomon vest I have up for sale will hold a hydration bladder in the back and/or soft flasks up front.
Dill-Ag13
AG
AggieOO said:

What size CamelBak?

1.5 or 2L. For marathon training
LadyInMaroon
@MrsBeer05- I am interested in the garmin forerunner. Please send me an email k_sims19@yahoo.com about shipping cost. Thanks!
TXTransplant
mrsbeer05 said:

I have a purple Garmin Forerunner 220 that is a couple years old, but works just fine. I upgraded to the vivoactive 3 at Christmas. If you'll meet me (Houston) or pay for shipping it is yours.

I also have a Scosche Rhythm + that has only been used a copy of times. I thought I lost my original one and ordered this, then I found the original under the couch. The band is blue and a size small. $25

I will take the Scosche and am in the Houston area and could meet you somewhere.
AggieOO
I think I still have a 1L floating around here that I haven't used in years. It only has one small zipper pocket for storage, and the bladder is "built in," ie not removeable. Would only need to replace the bite valve.

Probably too small for what you are looking for, but if you are interested, I'll see if I still have it.
mrsbeer05
AG
PM me and we can work out the details. I have to drive to College Station tomorrow so if you're available in the morning or evening that would work. I'm coming from Friendswood.
AgEng06
AG
Just adding my thread about a pair of Brooks Adrenaline shoes here...

https://texags.com/forums/48/topics/2964983

c-jags is interested, but we're not sure when/if we'll be able to meet up, so if someone else is in the area or wants these let me know.
TXTransplant
mrsbeer05 said:

PM me and we can work out the details. I have to drive to College Station tomorrow so if you're available in the morning or evening that would work. I'm coming from Friendswood.

Cant PM because I don't have a paid subscription, but I'll leave my email (just let me know when you get it so I can delete).

I'm in The Woodlands. Will be working tomorrow, but depending on what route you take to CS, I can meet you either on your way up or in the evening on your way back.

mrsbeer05
AG
got it
Pahdz
Couple things I'm hunting...

- Fitbit Blaze OEM band, bought an aftermarket one on Amazon that likes to go flying on hard golf swings

- Camelback with insulated straw or just the insulated straw, because MN winters lol
RockOn
Updated with more pictures of the bike and treadmill. All still available. (edit, now sold)

Vivicus: i called and left a voicemail.
cjo03
AG
Garage sale leftovers that made it into the Goodwill pile. All or nothing.

1 TYR backpack (OutRival Racing embroidered)
1 Zoca trisuit (OutRival Racing kit in size M)
1 Brand new TYR trisuit in size S
2x Garmin 305's - one quick release band and one normal band
1x Garmin 305 charger

The Garmin's are literally 7 or 8 years old now. I don't remember why I have 2 of them. When I place them on the charger, charging appears to start... I am sure they need a firmware update or something by now, but if they end up not working, I will give you 100% of your money back.

Price = Free + 1 promise not to share how slow my old training runs were from the data on the 305's. Shipping is on me.

cmow14
AG
Looking for a running treadmill if anybody is selling!
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.