Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Austin KetoCon

1,067 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AggieBarstool
Sully
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone go this past weekend?
nashvilleaggie11
No! I am in Dallas but definitely would have made the trip had I heard about it in advance. Only way I knew it happened was because I follow "KetoConnect" on Youtube and they did some videos from there.

Did you go? How was it? Looked like they had a lot of vendors.
Sully
AG
No, we didnt go unfortunately. But like you we follow Keto Connect and have been watching their videos on the conf. Quite a few folks we follow like Dr. Berry, Healthful Pursuit etc showed up too. Wanted to see if anyone here attended as it looked really well put together with a ton of vendors.
CBattBQ87
AG
No, but we did go to Paleo f(x) a few weeks ago.
Seven Costanza
AG
I watch the Keto Connect videos pretty regularly, despite not actually doing keto myself. And this is a little ridiculous, but I do think it's odd that the girl is not in better shape. She isn't in bad shape by any means, but if my job was keto lifestyle blogging, I would make sure that I looked incredible.
Sully
AG
Understand what you're saying, but I'd argue Keto isn't just about external physique but also about internal health. My gerd is gone as is joint pain and inflammation. I've learned more about the 2nd brain and gut health while being Keto too.
Guitarsoup
AG
The Keto Connect couple annoy the hell out of me, though they do have a number of topics that interest me.
AggieBarstool
Seven Costanza said:

I watch the Keto Connect videos pretty regularly, despite not actually doing keto myself. And this is a little ridiculous, but I do think it's odd that the girl is not in better shape. She isn't in bad shape by any means, but if my job was keto lifestyle blogging, I would make sure that I looked incredible.
Seriously? I look at her physique and think she looks incredible.

Are you, perhaps, downplaying her accomplishments because she isn't slathered in makeup and "done up" like we expect people in front of a camera?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.