Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

GNC's Smart scoop

5,670 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jtraggie99
Ajollyag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone buy any new GNC protein powder or wheybolic product? They redesigned the scoop and its absolutely awful. They made it to where it can rest right inside the lid area, but in doing so they made it shallower and wider. Now everytime i try to put some in my shake it gets all over my counter because the scoop is too wide.

Anyone else have this problem?
JMac03
AG
Use an old scoop?
Ajollyag
The scoop size is different though too, which tells me they changed their formula
aznaggiegirl07
AG
Oh the huge manatee!,!!!!!!!!!
AggieOO
Do you own a spoon?
TexasAggie_02
AG
do you know anyone with an infant? ask them for an extra formula scoop. they are tall and narrow.
FbgTxAg
AG
I'm not sure the actual definition of First World Problems, but this has to be pretty close.
ptothemo
AG
No need for hand grenades or horseshoes here. This isn't close to actual definition, it's spot on.
jtraggie99
AG
Here's a thought, get a food scale if you don't already have one. Look at the label (grams per serving). Fill shaker / glass / etc with liquid, place on scale, zero out scale, add however much powder you need using utensil of choice. Problem solved (and much more accurate than any scoop). You're welcome.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.