Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

708 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by wangus12
P.U.T.U
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Four mile run
drivinwest
AG
Five mile slog.
BreNayPop
AG
Leg day. Im spent
ptothemo
AG
International chest (and back) day
wbt5845
AG
An hour of CG this morning - Peak Week, so three exercises with sprints in between sets. Sets were arm, chest and leg based. I'll do a quick 3 miler after work since it's not supposed to be quite so damn hot this afternoon.
mrsbeer05
AG
Got a free treadmill this weekend and attempted to do my 4 recovery miles on it. The incline is way higher than the treadmills at the gym and my recovery miles felt anything but and my heart was pounding. I had also had coffee recently, which I do not normally do. Gonna try the miles later tonight or this afternoon.
Na Zdraví 87
AG
Road bike ride this afternoon. Hopefully I will get rained out. We need lots of rain!!!!
TwoMarksHand
AG
Arm Day
Core
15 Min Stationary Bike
mrsbeer05
AG
Gave up on our treadmill and went to the gym
P.U.T.U
AG
Have you calibrated it?
mrsbeer05
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Have you calibrated it?
Yes, but it was still too high imo. We're going to take it apart this weekend and rebuild it and hope that helps. It was free so no idea if this is just the angle or if something isn't set correctly.
wangus12
AG
Ran 4 miles last night and unfortunately witnessed someone shoot themselves in a park near our house.
TwoMarksHand
AG
wangus12 said:

Ran 4 miles last night and unfortunately witnessed someone shoot themselves in a park near our house.
**** bro. I hope you're alright.
Na Zdraví 87
AG
wangus12 said:

BreNayPop
AG
that is terrible!
wangus12
AG
We're good thankfully. Scared the crap out of me because I had my girlfriend with me. Saw that this lady sitting next to her car was messing with shotgun so we sped by Called 9-1-1 and EMS/Police was there in 2-3 minutes. I'm a former EMT, but with no idea of the situation, where the gun was and if someone else was present, decided the scene wasn't safe. I approached after the fire arrived. The lady was still alive when they loaded her up.

We hung around and gave statements and then finished up our run.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.