Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Rock n Roll Dallas Half is no more

1,087 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by The Pilot
bert harbinson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just saw that the race has been discontinued after 9 years. No official reason was given. Surprising, as this was a pretty big event, though 2018 participation was down from the previous year. Sorry to see it go, it was the first race I ever entered, and I thought it was a fun event.

Link
wbt5845
AG
Meh.

Heard the new course sucked. And it was way too damn expensive.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Was really expensive, was able to sign on at a big discount, so I wasn't priced out. Course was rough this year ith some really big hills (and on ramps!). Hopefully i can start finding some decent races that our closer to the far eastern burbs.
wbt5845
AG
Robert C. Christian said:

Was really expensive, was able to sign on at a big discount, so I wasn't priced out. Course was rough this year ith some really big hills (and on ramps!). Hopefully i can start finding some decent races that our closer to the far eastern burbs.
Yeah, and I prefer much father west. We do have a few good HMs out this way though.
The Pilot
AG
Rock n Roll races are pretty pricey as-is. This race took a downturn when HP stopped allowing them to cut through the city.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.