Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Another Camp Gladiator promotion coming up in July

1,486 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggietaco
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone here thought about giving Camp Gladiator.a try? Well, I got a deal for you!

For the next camp that starts July 2, BOLD campers will have a FREE code to give away! That's right - ZERO - NADA - ZILCH! You can go to four weeks of the best boot camp style fitness program for NOTHING to see if you like it. And hopefully - you'll like it so much you'll go BOLD.

I have already had one request for my free code - but I can get more. And I know there are more campers here who will have codes they're trying to give away.

I know it seems like a cult - but CG and Keto have literally saved my life. I was well on my way to an early grave (grandfathers both died from heart disease before reaching 60). In the last year, I've run two half-marathons - I exercise everyday of the week - I am off all my meds - I could go on and on. I am in the best health of my life since I was in my 20s.

Contact me at my username AT yahoo.com and I will get you a code as soon as I have access to them next week!

BAT2007
AG
Great transformation wbt!!

Another vote here for CG, been doing it for 7.5 years. It's the only workout that I have been consistent with because to truly enjoy it and I love my trainers!
Aggietaco
AG
I have a plethora of codes.

E-mail me waters at aggienetwork if you'd like to give it a go.
wbt5845
AG
I have my codes now too. I need one more referral for Gold, so please email me and I'll get one to you.
Rudyjax
AG
I have 3 remaning, my wife has 5. Let me know if you need one.
wbt5845
AG
TTT - I have one code left - several guys here have more.

If you've ever thought about it, this costs you $0 - what a deal.

My username AT yahoo.com
wbt5845
AG
Camp starts Monday. Email me at address above if interested.
DavidAg02
wbt5845 said:

Camp starts Monday. Email me at address above if interested.
Just emailed you. Thanks!
Aggietaco
AG
I've still got several left if anyone is interested in giving CG a try.
LoneStarLady
AG
Do you have 2 available? Husband and I are def interested. Haven't found a new gym we have liked since we moved...
LoneStarLady
AG
Do you have 2 available? Husband and I are def interested. Haven't found a new gym we have liked since we moved...
Aggietaco
AG
Sure do, shoot me an e-mail
waters at aggienetwork
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.