Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Anyone interested in a used Fenix 3?

2,098 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Sandiaman91
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now that my Fenix 5x has arrived, I don't have a need for my Fenix 3 anymore. Would anyone on here be interested in it for, say... $200 shipped?

Package includes the watch, charger, a never-used HRM bundle, and the original box and quick-start booklet. This watch has been my daily wearer for the past 3 years, so it has some scratches and other blemishes on it, but functionally it is 100%. It has had all software updates installed as they have rolled out from Garmin.

I tried to show a decent pic of the scratch on the bezel here:

Here is a link to the Garmin website for a rundown of the features of this watch... https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/160512

If anyone is interested, let me know.
frorge
AG
Can I ask why you upgraded? I didn't think the new 5 series offered much improvement over the 3.?
AgEng06
AG
Mainly I just like having the new model...

But the 5x also has the optical wrist HR monitor and comes preloaded with topo maps and slightly upgraded navigation abilities (points of interest, auto routing, etc).
AgEng06
AG
Bump before taking it to the Classifieds or Craigslist
SouthLlano
AG
How is the battery life?
South Llano
AgEng06
AG
I get 2+ weeks out of it using it as a daily watch, connected to my phone via Bluetooth. It has been a while since I have done any fitness tracking activities using GPS, but when I did I could still go several days on a charge.
AgEng06
AG
Bump.

Anyone interested in this thing? It's just collecting dust right now (not really, it's in the box).

Make me an offer...
Goldie Wilson
I'm in North Carolina. I'll pay shipping for the watch and also send you a couple six packs of good local beer. Deal?
AgEng06
AG
I'd prefer to get some cash out of it, but if nothing works out I'll let you know.
IslandAg76
AG
when you say heart rate monitor bundle does this mean a chest strap?
AgEng06
AG
Yes. That's the strap and monitor on the left side of the pic above. As you can see, the strap is in the wrapper because t has never been used.
AggieOO
as a Fenix 3 owner, the watch is solid. I'll probably not buy another watch until the battery life drops drastically. I got my F3 about a year and a half ago when the F5 came out. Before that, I was still using my really old 410. Garmin products are solid.

Someone who is looking for an upgrade but doesn't need the newest thing on the market, this will likely be a GREAT deal.
CrockerAg98
AG
Second the opinion...this is a great watch.

$200 is a good deal.
Goldie Wilson
Sooooo am I still the high bidder?
AgEng06
AG
Haha, unfortunately not. Sorry I forgot to update the thread, but the watch is SPF.
RockOn
I have a Fenix 5x sapphire I'd like to sell. Any interest?
Goldie Wilson
Sure. I'll pay shipping for the watch and also send you a couple six packs of good local beer. Deal?
Sandiaman91
AG
I'm interested. How much are you asking for it?
"The goat rope continues..." -RGV AG
RockOn
$450. I posted a picture of it on the gear swap page. Im located in Tyler . I can come to DFW to meet or mail it if you live further away
Sandiaman91
AG
Thanks for the reply...after further thought, I'm not sure I need another watch...
"The goat rope continues..." -RGV AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.