Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

psyllium husk

1,051 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by loser97
sportsfan100
How long do you want to ignore this user?
anyone hear ever taken it? how was your experience?
Geriatric Punk
AG
I've heard psilocybin is a much better alternative.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
VegasAg98
AG
Wet and wild!
bigtruckguy3500
It's just metamucil, isn't it? I take some on occasion if I eat like a whole pizza or something else that I feel might need a little help going through me. I don't eat like 4 servings a day like some people suggest, so I don't think I really notice a huge difference.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
I've thought about adding it to protein shakes to help with lowering cholesterol.
Not sure if it would help or not though.
aggiebrad94
AG
Yes, I've taken Metamucil with psyllium husk for several years. It works great in calming my innerds and keeping me regular. I typically just take one teaspoon in the morning. If I know I will junk food for a few meals, I may add an afternoon dose, too.
bigtruckguy3500
Any of y'all use miralax? I know a guy that does 6 teaspoons of metamucil and one serving of miralax daily, in like one big go. He eats pretty unhealthy otherwise, but supposedly says he has great poops.
Potcake
AG
Holy crap, no pun intended, that is alot of colon blow. I've used Miralax twice, at 50 and again at 55, prior to being violated by a gastroenterologist. Don't require another one till I'm 65.
TresPuertas
AG
With me it usually has somewhat of a delayed fuse. After taking it for a few days it will kick in and you should have a movement that you will need to go down a belt loop afterwards.

Been taking it for about 2 years and it helps immensely
loser97
AG
i used it to make low carb tortillas coconut and cricket flour tortillas. Really binds everything together to allow the tortilla to form..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.