Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

420 problem

4,709 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BQ2001
Matthew Upton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ladies and gentleman , I have a problem
Not so long ago I started smoking pot a little before my workouts. In that way, it was easier for me to recover .
Everything was great, but yesteray my boss told me about upcoming drug test for all the workers. Have found this page http://www.ncsm.nl/english/thc-weed-detox , but I need method that will make me clean faster. Any suggestions?
Know Your Enemy
AG
May not be wise to post this under your real name.
AggieOO
Maybe he used a co-workers name.
c-jags
This thread would probably get a better answer on General.
JABQ04
AG
Drink a **** ton of water. Constantly.

And stop smoking pot if your company does drug tests.
Potcake
AG
OP, any chance you're related to Kate? Asking for a friend, in case my wife reads this.
bigtruckguy3500
So, I'm not sure if this works, but hypothetically it might.

The metabolites of weed are stored in fat in the body, which is why it can be detected longer out in chronic users. Basically, starve yourself between now and 12 hours before your drug test. The more fat your body releases, the more cannabinoids will be released with it. And then, about 12 hours before your test, start gorging on lots of sugary foods. This'll promote insulin spikes and keep your blood sugar high, basically preventing fat from getting burned, and weed compounds from getting released. Of course, the weed will also leach out on its own regardless, but hopefully enough of it got out while you were starving that there's less now.

Also, particularly dilute urine is sometimes retested.

Again, all hypothetical.
AggieOO
BTW - many companies don't even test for weed anymore when they drug test. Can't speak to yours, but mine doesn't, not that I had anything to worry about when I was hired on.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
What BigTruck guy said. I had a particularly smart friend who got a POM in college, and then had monthly drug tests. He would still smoke until about 3 days before.

It definitely depends on your body type, but I would start doing a lot of HIIT workouts, starve yourself, and then eat sugars 12 hours before. Start drinking as much water as you possibly can. Like, if you are drinking a lot, drink more. Keep doing this until about 3 hours before your test and then take a vitamin B pill or an energy drink, it turns your pee yellow so it is harder for them to tell your pee is diluted.

This is completely anecdotal science based on my buddy, but he passed every single one of his drug tests while on probation and never stopped, so there must be some truth to it.

Oh and stop smoking if you are going to be drug tested at work. Weed can be great, but it's definitely not worth losing a job.
bmks270
AG
How does weed boost workout recovery? Sounds like made up bull*****
c-jags
Not to encourage the OP but I know people that like smoking after a run. I've never used but the idea is at least somewhat prevalent.
theeyetest
How long until your test?

Sweat, sweat, and more sweat. Then drink AT LEAST a gallon of water every day until your test. Go to Wal-Mart and take Azo's cranberry pills. Piss like crazy as much as you can and take a few "at-home" drug test for practice until you're confident you'll pass.

Also, stop smoking weed if you think you might get popped for a random. Marijuana is a great medicine and it definitely aids in recovery (especially sore muscles), but you need to be more aware and responsible.
RockOn
Y'all know this is the equivalent of a Nigerian email.
AggieOO
bmks270 said:

Lots of research on this. It can help lessen DOMS for one.
PetrolAg
AG
https://www.thewhizzinator.com

I can testify to the effectiveness of this product.
The Lost
Definitely go the fake dick like Vince in entourage
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
Potcake said:

OP, any chance you're related to Kate? Asking for a friend, in case my wife reads this.

Based on user names, it seems like the 2 of you could really help each other out here.

Another TexAgs success story.
bmks270
AG
AggieOO said:

bmks270 said:

Lots of research on this. It can help lessen DOMS for one.

I know it's great for back pain too.

Good grief.

AggieOO
Not sure I'm following your point.
f2foxes2001
AG
Jello. Eat a ****load of it. Keratin will mask THC traces. Stop smoking. Sweat a lot and consume heavy quantities of water
"Without the Corps, A&M would be Texas State or t.u." "lots of rednecks wear jorts, lots of rednecks are Longhorns. do the math."
gigemJTH12
AG
OP actually used his real name for this post...
979ag
AG
You need to do an oil change
Whitetail
AG
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
This is my favorite thread of 2018. Going to be hard to top.
Potcake
AG
You're in over your head, Pea!
Woods Ag
AG
This is hilarious.

It does supposedly help with recovery. I wish I wasn't drug tested or I would test it.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Find a construction worker and ask how they pass.
Know Your Enemy
AG
So did he pass the test? WE DESERVE AN UPDATE, DAMMIT!
ellebee
Eat a ****ton of poppy seeds. Like, a ****ton.
O.G.
ellebee said:

Eat a ****ton of poppy seeds. Like, a ****ton.

I used to drug test convicts when I was in that line of work and had to get certified to do so by the State, the Poppy seed thing is no longer a thing. After the Seinfeld episode that made it famous, they changed the
technology/methods in the tests. Poppy seeds would have made you "piss hot" on an old test, they will no longer.

All of the "herbal remedies" and products sold by Tommy Chong, involve drinking copious amounts of water, which is what really does the trick anyway. How long that takes depends on your individual body. So, save your money and drink water, like a gallon + a day.

To answer O'Doyle's question:
As was explained to me by the above mentioned convicts, you have someone's girl friend do it for you. Oil Rig foremen know when the drug test is coming, because they get tipped off by home office.

Home office know isn't stupid, they know that the majority of the Oil Rig hands use something, either a stimulant to work 80+ hours a week, or something for pain. They also know that you can't bear down on drug tests too hard or you won't have any hands on the rigs. This is great until the worker gets hurt, then Home Office will require that they test them again, this time at the clinic, not out at the rig. So the company (the major brand name companies where you buy your gas do this too) use the drug test as an excuse to get out of paying workers comp.

Prior to gettting hurt they don't care what you do as long as you show up for your shift and work crazy hours, after you get hurt....well....you're on your own.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Junkhead said:

WE DESERVE
Ah, yes, the TexAgs mantra.

Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
rilloaggie
AG
O'Doyle Rules said:

Find a construction worker and ask how they pass.

From my experience as a contractor at a manufacturing plant you just need to go around the parking lot and find the cleanest cut gringo in the parking lot(me) and ask said gringo if he could piss in a bottle for you. I politely declined but maybe you'll have better luck.
ellebee
Huh...

#themoreyouknow
hurricanejake02
AG
Surely OP isn't the Assistant Dean of the Bush School....
PLUM LOCO
AG
Since he used his real name he might have been arrested and this is why we have not heard how it worked out for him.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.