Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

2018 New York City Marathon

5,409 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by coop-aero-06
coop-aero-06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Swarely said:

Friend of mine ran it 32 weeks pregnant. That is crazy!

You talking about my wife, bruh?
dave99ag
Swarely
I mean someone needed to brag on her.
coop-aero-06
AG
Swarely said:

I mean someone needed to brag on her.

Hey man, I agree. But if she is friends with random dudes on the internet, I'm a little concerned.

Joking aside, she did awesome.
AggieOO
Pretty impressive. My wife was still running at 32 weeks, but definitely not marathon.
Geriatric Punk
AG
wangus12 said:

htxag09 said:

Following the nyc marathon on Instagram got me the itch to do another full. How likely/what are the odds when you enter the lottery?

I've entered 6 years straight and jave yet to get chosen. I know people who've been chosen 3+ years in a row. They need to bring back the 3 strike rule.
Wife and I have been shutout the last 4 in a row. We are going charity route next year for sure. My dad came down with vertigo in the 90s right before the race. He was in, but never got to run. He still has his bib. I want to run it with his bib on (somewhere) in his honor. Need to do it before he kicks.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
coop-aero-06
AG
wangus12 said:

htxag09 said:

Following the nyc marathon on Instagram got me the itch to do another full. How likely/what are the odds when you enter the lottery?

I've entered 6 years straight and jave yet to get chosen. I know people who've been chosen 3+ years in a row. They need to bring back the 3 strike rule.
The chance of getting into the racer this year via the lottery was about 15%.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.