Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

1,230 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by monarch
c-jags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
6 miles trails in about 38 degrees. Crikey.

Set a bunch of Strava PRs but my running buddies embarrassed me with a bunch of KoMs.

Good luck to the Marathoners today!!
mrsbeer05
AG
9 miles in perfectly chilly weather. Calf is feeling okay. It apparently needs about 2 miles to warm up.
91_Aggie
AG
Did 13.1 miles on a perfect day for running.

Another great job by the BCS Marathon team. Someone was handing out Fireball shots with about 3 miles to go. Was almost tempted to take one.

Finished strong, and was well under what I expected to finish at considering I only really starting training about 2 weeks and never ran farther than 5.5 miles during that.

K Bo
AG
10mi this morning. Started out pretty chilly but once the sun came out it was amazing.
Motot
AG
9x1 at pace -1:15. Hope BCS/Dallas runners had great mornings.
Oogway
Ran from home to cheer and saw that! Not something I would try, but I wouldn't judge anyone who did either!! Great weather for the runners and props to the folks with flags. Saw a few folks miss the turn near ILSB on campus, but they corrected it as the runner #s increased on the course. Hope everyone had a good time.
Ags2013
AG
10 miles... 1hr 28min. Little slower than I was hoping but my body is a bit fatigued
AggieOO
Ran an easy 10 miles on dead/sore legs as a recovery run from yesterday's 30k. Ended the week at 55 miles, which is my biggest week in a long time.
Dill-Ag13
AG
Towne Lake Tri... brrrr!
wangus12
AG
BCS Half Marathon this morning. What a great day to go for a run. Indoor soccer this evening up in Dallas
monarch
S
PM: 3.00 miles around the lake at Mischer-Kickerillo Park in the Klein
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.