Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

684 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by NoahAg
mrsbeer05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Long run cut short because my calf was saying no very loudly
ptothemo
AG
mrsbeer05 said:

Long run cut short because my calf was saying no very loudly
Sorry to hear that but glad that you listened to it. Better to have one bad day today than ten bad days because you fought through it.

Nice and easy ten miles for me this morning.
Whitetail
AG
13.1 at the San Antonio marathon. Was on track to to meet my goal of under 2 hours, but got a sinus infection a few days ago. Still feeling junky. 1 mile in at my normal pace and my heart rate was in the high 160's. I was like uh oh...

Finished 2:15, bummer. Oh well. May have to sign up for the Alamo in March.
bert harbinson
AG
Sorry, sometimes the fates conspire against us. To better days ahead!

8.75 miles at slightly slower than projected race pace. One week to go.
P.U.T.U
AG
Back and chest. Followed by 5 plates at breakfast with Santa
lima bean
AG
3:51 at the California International Marathon in Sacramento this morning. My first Marathon was Houston maybe 7 years ago; I ran 5:19. My second Marathon was this one last year where I ran a 4:20 and then today for mar #3. Now, back to trail running!
Diet Cokehead
AG
4 miles. Had to deal with a big hill with the wind howling in my face. That was fun.
NoahAg
San Antonio Marathon. 3:50. Used it as practice for Houston next month. Went out slow the first 3, and did some tempo work every few miles.

Was my first time to run it. Of the 3 big races I've done in TX (Houston, BCS), this was by far the best course. Very scenic, and not as hilly as I expected. Actually a lot of downhill. And no inclines as bad as the Westpark bridge in Houston. Overall, a pretty fast course.

Crowd support not nearly as big as Houston, but it was foggy and rained just a little.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.