Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Tommie Copper?

691 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 10andBOUNCE
10andBOUNCE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to help my mom out - she's approaching 60 and has had consistent bursistis in her hip. Wondering if some kind of core compression shorts like TC or other might be of help alleviating/preventing some of the inflammation and pain. She runs several times a week, spins, light weight work - so she is fairly active for her age.
bigtruckguy3500
There are a couple different places in the hip where you can have bursitis. Each one treated a little differently, but in general, my answer to bursitis for most people is short term get a cortisone shot (if they need the immediate relief), and long term they need physical therapy or some sort of adjustment in mechanics/activity to remove whatever is causing the bursitis.

I don't think Tommie Copper will do anything other than maybe placebo effect.
Know Your Enemy
AG
If you're interested I have some snake oil I can sell you that works better than Tommie Copper.
10andBOUNCE
AG
It's just compression I'm mostly after. Just like knee sleeves have made a difference in my knees. Just curious.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.