Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Capital to Coast

656 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Endo Ag
HelotesAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any Aggies running in this tomorrow? I'm on one of two teams made up of folks from San Antonio. This will be my first time. Looking forward to it!
Rudyjax
AG
You'll have a blast. I would love to run another relay.
The Pilot
AG
Relays are awesome. We are doing hood to coast next year.
wangus12
AG
The Pilot said:

Ya'll got in! Give me the address of your slowest runner so that I "take care" of him and be his replacement

If I wasn't running MCM this weekend I'd be on a team at Cap-Coast
aggiespartan
AG
The Pilot said:

Hopefully they don't have to change the route due to homeless people next year. I think it was fine this year, but last year they had to change it due to a large encampment of druggie homeless people.
The Pilot
AG
They are doing a Hood to Coast Texas Relay. Teams that enter the Texas Relay get to bypass the Oregon lotto. I'm not doing the Texas relay (it's during Boston weekend) but we have a few team members that are. I'll keep you in mind if anyone backs out. We are doing it for fun and not really to compete, have a team of 6 guys and 6 girls.
Endo Ag
AG
If anyone is interested in branching out to the eastern time zone, I've done the Blue Ridge Relay a couple of times. It's a ton of fun. Starts at Grayson Highlands State Park in Virginia, and runs down through Boone and finishes in downtown Asheville.

209 miles, nearly 17,000 feet of elevation gain (net downhill though). 36 legs can be spread over 12 runners, 9 runners (my team does this), and even the ultra teams with six runners (nope!).

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.