Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Lululemon Ghost Race

1,180 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bushytailed
htxag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I've seen different Strava challenges posted on here where you get free gear. That's actually the reason I joined and synced my Garmin to Strava.

Anyways, my wife sent me this one, it's a "race" sponsored by Lululemon. It's an 8K course at memorial park. Appears if you finish it by October 22nd you'll get something from Lululemon. Figured I'd pass on the info.

Ghost Race - Houston
AggieOO
looks like there are a bunch of cities, but Houston is the only texas one.
htxag09
AG
AggieOO said:

looks like there are a bunch of cities, but Houston is the only texas one.
Yep, and the course is really goofy. Starts and ends at the area of memorial park with probably the least amount of parking. The turnaround is something along the lines of 5 feet before you get to the third light pole after this intersection.....
wangus12
AG
Bet the scenery will be nice. Chicks love getting free lululemon stuff
O.G.
Enjoy that 15% off coupon........
AggieOO
When they were doing stuff in Austin, they were giving out free running shorts and shirts. I got three pairs of shorts and a shirt through their different stuff, one was a Strava challenge.
tamuags08
AG
They gave a free shirt and free pair of shorts during the last challenge, assuming you met the criteria. I'd never been in that store in my life and just walked in with a printout from Strava showing the stats and they hooked me up.
bushytailed
AG
When they did a challenge in BCS it ended up being a 15% discount.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.