Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Mellew

5 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Rudyjax
The Pilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Out of business.

Terrible company. Their races routinely would have issues. The SO ran their 27.2 Big D marathon a few years ago. The latest was with the Tyler Rose marathon. They canceled the event four days before and will not offer refunds.

link
ptothemo
AG
My mom told me about this last night - Tyler is my hometown and my parents still live there. I had a couple of friends who were going to be running on Sunday, and they are obviously not happy. Good riddance to the company, but I wish they didn't take the runners down with them.
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Shocked they lasted as long as they did, and I hope they really are shutting down. It's very annoying to work tirelessly to make sure every controllable detail is taken care of for your events only to look up and have groups like this making money off completely (and consistently) sub par events.
RockOn
Sunday at rose rudman park in Tyler we are putting on a free half marathon to take the place of the Tyler rose half. Spread the word to anyone that might be in town.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Yep, Mellew is notorious around here. I hope they are gone for good.
Geriatric Punk
AG
The Pilot said:

Out of business.

Terrible company. Their races routinely would have issues. The SO ran their 27.2 Big D marathon a few years ago. The latest was with the Tyler Rose marathon. They canceled the event four days before and will not offer refunds.

link
Wtf. I'd be so pissed if they added an extra mile to a race, especially if I was about to set a PR.
Rudyjax
AG
I ran a complimentary race of theirs.

I didn't get my money's worth.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.