Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Bluetooth earbuds for Running

984 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgPediRPh
ForeverAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am interested in Bluetooth earbuds for running. I have a wired pair right now and they frequently fall out. Anyone have any experience with Bluetooth earbuds for running?
Candiru
AG
I have liked my Jaybird X2s. Mine are last year's model and there are newer options. Think you'll also get recommendations for Platronics Backbeat Fit.
ptothemo
AG
I don't really run with headphones anymore, but JBL Reflect Contour were what I used to run with and what I use when working out. They are not full wireless, but the wire is super lightweight and not invasive. The wire bouncing around on my neck is always the biggest thing that would annoy me with other headphones that I used in the past. I have been pleased with the stability and sound quality of the JBL's, and the price point is very fair to me given what you get from them.
bam02
AG
Plantronics Backbeat fit
wcb
AG
bam02 said:

Plantronics Backbeat fit
+1
ommama
Plantronics Backbeat fit. I have had my pair for two years. Great battery life, sound, have been used in thunderstorms and went through my washing machine. Expectations exceeded.
mbaag08
AG
I bought these wireless buds and haven't picked up my Jaybirds since:

Sol Republic

Seven Costanza
AG
I like my AirPods.
Tx-Ag2010
AG
x2 for AirPods.
AgPediRPh
AG
Plantronics Backbeat Fit. Mine go over the ear and stay in place better. Plus I got it at a reasonable price from Amazon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.