Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Collagen Protein & Joint Health

564 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BlueSmoke
evan_aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Few question for folks:

What sort of supplements are people taking (if anything) to help improve joint health? Is there anything worth consuming for people that are predisposed to joint soreness in knees/hips?

My girlfriend and I take this:
https://www.amazon.com/Joint-Support-Supplement-Glucosamine-Inflammation/dp/B00UW3E2HW/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1502998832&sr=8-1&keywords=zenwise+health+joint

1500mg Glucosamine, 1200mg Chondroitin, 1000 MG MSM & Hyaluronic Acid

There is some information out there that suggests taking Collagen protein can help improve joint health (in addition to skin, nail, and hair health). Anyone have inputs/comments?

Aggietaco
AG
If you find a magic pill, let me know. I've got some early arthritis going on in both knees, but one in particular and have found that the more I exercise, the less I notice any pain.
BlueSmoke
I take Krill Oil, glucosamine/chondritin, and an anti-inflammatory (tumeric). I also take MCT oil each morning. So far, so good. Do you keep a food journal? Often gluten/dairy reactions impact joints and other parts of the body. It's a trial/error process, but tracking your intake helps isolate certain body reactions.
Nobody cares. Work Harder
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.