Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

824 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by P.U.T.U
mrsbeer05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
5 miles

Oops..I can't read the calendar
Slappy74
AG
7 miles
wangus12
AG
15 miles. I'm crashing hydration wise as I pass 12 mi. every time recently. I carry a bottle and fill up at fountains along my route, but I'm still bonking. Sweat just pours out of me
monarch
S
AM: 45 mins lifting, primarily upper body.

BTW, today's date is 08/12/17. According to my watch anyway.
Peace for Ukraine!
c-jags
4 miles of trails. 11:20 pace.

Not happy with that. New shoes and my Achilles was on fire.
ptothemo
AG
A hair more than 15 miles this morning. Improving on my long runs week by week and really pleased with that. They aren't huge improvements but they are steady.
AggieOO
wangus12 said:

15 miles. I'm crashing hydration wise as I pass 12 mi. every time recently. I carry a bottle and fill up at fountains along my route, but I'm still bonking. Sweat just pours out of me

Welcome to Texas summer!
JDL 96
2000m 6 am swim practice.
5 miles at target marathon pace.
The Pilot
AG
22 miles.

it was a warm one
monarch
S
PM: three miles running and jogging...it's a scorcher
Peace for Ukraine!
Sooner Born
18 miles...I was supposed to do 15 with 6 @ Marathon Pace near the end of the 15. I started from a different location and sort of made the route up as I went figuring I could call an Uber to take me back to the start if need be. As luck (and poor planning on my part) would have it, my phone died just as I finished the 15 so I had to run a bonus three miles at a recovery pace to get back to the start.

Having said that, the 15 w/6 at pace was harder than expected. I've spent a lot of time at or above marathon pace this week and I think the cumulative effect added up. I have about 10 more days and three more big workouts before the taper begins.
bert harbinson
AG
4 miles on the treadmill. Stood outside for 10 seconds and decided I'm not running in that outdoor sauna.
Respect to those of you who can run distance in the heat and humidity.
Removed:09182020
AG
12 miles at good pace. Finished before the sun came out to avoid the worst of it.
monarch
S
Two miles in the heat and humidity...as soon as my body temp drops a few, I'm in the pool.
Peace for Ukraine!
ptothemo
AG
Holding myself to a much needed rest day. Back at it in the morning.
Sooner Born
Easy 4 on the actual 8.13 day
JDL 96
8 miles afternoon run. Hot and humid. Way different than running predawn like I usually do. Was shooting for 11.5 or so (from my house, around a White Rock and back). I've done that every Sunday predawn for a year or 2. Hit the eject today at 8 (the distance specified in my trading plan) and walked home. Not happy about it.
hillcountryag86
AG
Same here although I'm not going as far. Wanted to run 6 and I couldn't make it 4. Maybe it's the heat. I'd like to have that as an excuse. But the past two weeks, I've had a few times I couldn't make it without stopping. Not sure what the heck is going on.
P.U.T.U
AG
Deadlifts and hang cleans. Workouts at 5am are harder when you are trying to make as little noise as possible
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.