Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Cancer and radiation

4,564 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Oogway
OverSeas AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
bert harbinson
AG
That's a hell of a long road, but sounds like you're doing great. Keep going.
monarch
S
27 down & 12 to go...

With the exception of some off & on morning stomach issues, the treatment program is going fine. Radiation focus was changed yesterday from a large circular area to the exact spot where the cancer cell is. The remainder of the treatments will focus strictly on the cancer spot. Since I'm rolling downhill with the end kinda insight, I should be out of the program and back to normalcy within 25 days!
aggieroughneck
AG
Congratulations! Glad to see another ag BTHO cancer!
monarch
S
36 down and three to go!
agz win
AG
Excellent! Keep going strong, monarch!
monarch
S
All finished; 39 down and zero to go. Now my body will gradually return to normal over 5-7 days and I can get back into a normal workout regimen without having to worry how much water I need to consume or what running does to your stomach or what the water does to your stomach. To measure progress of the decline of the cancer in my body I will need to have three PSA tests over the next six months and they need to reveal declining #'s or I have another problem which is that the cancer is still there. Right now I feel fine. When I got home from the last treatment, I run/walked 2+ miles. Tomorrow, I am going back to running period. Might *** myself out for the next 4-5 days, but we'll see.

AA
Peace for Ukraine!
Oogway
Great news!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.